This charity has failed to provide information on its finances within 10 months of its financial year end.
All charities are reminded of their reporting requirements as their filing deadline approaches.
If a charity misses its deadline, it receives a default notice and this message is displayed.
TO PROPAGATE CHRISTIANITY THROUGH:
1. YOU PROGRAMMES
2. CHRISTIAN SEMINARS AND SYMPOSIUM, CONVENTION AND CRUSADES
3. COUNSELLING PROGRAMMES FOR THE DISTRESSED AND THE BEREAVED
4. BIBLE STUDIES, THEOLOGICAL EDUCATION, EVANGELICAL TRAINING AND TEACHING OF CHRISTIAN FAITH
5. PUBLICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF BOOKS, AUDIO AND VIDEO TAPES, MAGAZINES, NEWS BULLETIN, TRACTS AND LEAFLETS
6. RELIEF OF POVERTY AND DEPRIVATION
7. PROGRAMMES FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE NEGLECTED
CONSTITUTION DATED 31ST AUGUST 2002 AS AMENDED ON 26TH SEPTEMBER 2004
Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW)
Safeguarding vulnerable beneficiaries
Conflicts of interest
This charity owns and/or leases land or property. Some or all of this land or property must be used for the charity’s purposes.
Areas of operation
Export to CSVPDF version