* £256.5K investment gains(losses)
1. TO RELIEVE ELDERLY PEOPLE AND THOSE IN POOR HEALTH WHO ARE IN NEED BY PROVIDING ACCOMMODATION, SERVICES OR FACILITIES CALCULATED TO RELIEVE THE NEEDS OF SUCH PERSONS.
2. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUPILS THROUGH THE EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION.
3. TO ADVANCE THE EDUCATION OF THE PUBLIC IN THE SUBJECT OF AGEING, SPIRITUALITY AND SOCIAL POLICY.
4. TO ADVANCE THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC.
MEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES INCORPORATED 22/12/2011
CARE QUALITY COMMISSION
Care Quality Commission
Safeguarding vulnerable beneficiaries
Conflicts of interest
This charity owns and/or leases land or property. Some or all of this land or property must be used for the charity’s purposes.
Areas of operation
Export to CSVPDF version