This charity has been recently registered - it does not need to update its information until 10 months after its first financial period ends.
TO PROMOTE AND PROTECT THE GOOD HEALTH OF INDIVIDUALS, GROUPS, CARERS AND FAMILIES LIVING WITH DEMENTIA AND MENTAL HEALTH IN THE UK AND SIERRA LEONE, IN PARTICULAR BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY AFRICANS AND ETHNIC GROUPS THROUGH THE FOLLOWING SUPPORT TO HELP CHANGE MIND SETS TO REDUCE STIGMA, ATTITUDES AND PERCEPTION:-
· RAISING AWARENESS OF DEMENTIA AND MENTAL HEALTH;
· HELPING INDIVIDUALS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOR WELL-BEING AND SOCIAL ADVANCEMENT IN ALL STAGES OF LIFE, THROUGH HEALTH PROMOTION, EDUCATION, TRAINING AND ADVOCACY;
· DELIVERING FREE MANAGEMENT ADVICE AND GROUP SEMINARS FOR SUFFERS AND THEIR CARERS;
· DELIVERING FREE MEDICAL HEALTH ADVICE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH DEMENTIA;
· ORGANISING HEALTH SEMINARS AND OUTREACH PROJECTS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC ON HEALTH; AND
· PROVIDING NECESSARY HEALTH MATERIAL FOR THE UNDER PRIVILEGED IN THE SOCIETY WITH A VIEW TO IMPROVING THEIR WELLBEING.
CIO - FOUNDATION Registered 28 Feb 2018
Charitable Incorporated Organisation
Areas of operation
Export to CSVPDF version