This charity has failed to provide information on its finances within 10 months of its financial year end.
All charities are reminded of their reporting requirements as their filing deadline approaches.
If a charity misses its deadline, it receives a default notice and this message is displayed.
THE OBJECTS OF THE CHARITY ARE, FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PUBLIC, TO ADVANCE EDUCATION THROUGH:
(1) THE PROVISION OF A SITE IN BOURNE FOR A SCHOOL KNOWN AS BOURNE GRAMMAR SCHOOL (AND ANY SUCCESSOR SCHOOL THERETO), BEING A SCHOOL WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE EDUCATION ACTS (INCLUDING BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION AN ACADEMY) WHICH SHALL BE A SELECTIVE SCHOOL AT WHICH RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PRINCIPLES OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH SHALL, SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THE EDUCATION ACTS, BE GIVEN (“SCHOOL”);
(2) FURTHERING THE EDUCATION OF BENEFICIARIES BY THE AWARD OF PRIZES (OR OTHER SUITABLE REWARD);
(3) GIVING GRANTS, BURSARIES OR OTHER PAYMENTS TO BENEFICIARIES WHO ARE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (INCLUDING PROVIDING FINANCIAL OR OTHER ASSISTANCE TO SUCH BENEFICIARIES TO ASSIST THEIR ENTRY INTO A PROFESSION, TRADE OR CALLING OR TO ENABLE THEM TO TRAVEL ABROAD TO PURSUE THEIR EDUCATION);
(4) PROVIDING SUCH SPECIAL BENEFITS AT THE SCHOOL AND THE BENEFICIARY SCHOOLS, OF ANY KIND NOT NORMALLY PROVIDED BY PUBLIC FUNDS;
(5) IN AWARDING TO BENEFICIARIES BURSARIES OR MAINTENANCE ALLOWANCES TENABLE AT ANY SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY OR OTHER PLACE OF LEARNING APPROVED BY THE GOVERNORS;
(6) IN PROVIDING, OR ASSISTING THE PROVISION OF, FACILITIES, OF ANY KIND FOR RECREATION AND SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL TRAINING, INCLUDING THE PROVISION OF COACHING IN ATHLETICS, SPORTS AND GAMES, FOR BENEFICIARIES WHO ARE RECEIVING SECONDARY OR FURTHER EDUCATION; AND
(7) IN PROVIDING FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO ENABLE BENEFICIARIES TO STUDY MUSIC OR OTHER ARTS.
SCHEME DATED 16/12/2011
Areas of operation
Export to CSVPDF version