Registered charities in England and Wales
Data for financial year ending 31 March 2019
The 3 Ts Charitable Trust
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01892 701743
- Po Box 68, Knebworth, Hertfordshire, SG3 6UZ
Aims & activities
General charitable purposes both nationally and overseas. Grants are predominantly made to registered charities only. The trustees are proactive in seeking charities to support and it is unusual for them to make grants in response to unsolicited applications.
What the charity does
- General charitable purposes
Who the charity helps
- The general public/mankind
How the charity works
- Makes grants to individuals
- Makes grants to organisations
Accounts and trustees' annual report
1. FOR SUCH CHARITABLE PURPOSES AS THE TRUSTEES IN THEIR ABSOLUTE DISCRETION THINK FIT. 2. THE TRUSTEES MUST USE THE INCOME AND MAY USE THE CAPITAL OF THE TRUST IN PROMOTING THE OBJECTS.
Governing documentDECLARATION OF TRUST DATED 17 MARCH 2005.
Area of benefit
Not Defined. In Practice. Worldwide.
- 6 Trustees
- 0 Volunteers
|Trustee||Other trusteeships||Charity status|
|Charles Sherwood||Haileybury And Imperial Service College||Up-to-date|
|Rosemary Sherwood||None on record|
|William Medlicott||None on record|
|Tim Sherwood||None on record|
|Tabitha Sherwood||None on record|
|Tatiana Sherwood||None on record|
Areas of operation
List of regions
- Throughout England And Wales