Registered charities in England and Wales
Data for financial year ending 31 December 2017
The Lee Charity Of William Hatcliffe
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 07517527849
- P O Box 7041, Bridgnorth, Shropshire, WV16 9EL
Aims & activities
The payment of Grants to individuals and registered charities for the relief of persons resident in the London Borough of Lewisham who are in need, hardship or distress.
What the charity does
- The prevention or relief of poverty
Who the charity helps
- Other charities or voluntary bodies
- The general public/mankind
How the charity works
- Makes grants to individuals
- Makes grants to organisations
Accounts and trustees' annual report
(1) THE OBJECT OF THE CHARITY IS THE RELIEF OF PERSONS RESIDENT IN THE AREA OF BENEFIT WHO ARE IN NEED, HARDSHIP OR DISTRESS. (2) THE TRUSTEES MAY RELIEVE PERSONS IN NEED BY: (A) MAKING GRANTS OF MONEY TO THEM; OR (B) PROVIDING OR PAYING FOR GOODS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES FOR THEM; OR (C) MAKING GRANTS OF MONEY TO OTHER PERSONS OR BODIES WHO PROVIDE GOODS, SERVICES OR FACILITIES TO THOSE IN NEED. (3) IN EXCEPTIONAL CASES THE TRUSTEES MAY DECIDE TO ASSIST SOMEONE (WHO IS OTHERWISE QUALIFIED) WHO IS: (A) RESIDENT OUTSIDE THE AREA OF BENEFIT; OR (B) ONLY TEMPORARILY RESIDENT IN THE AREA OF BENEFIT. (4) IF AND IN SO FAR AS THE INCOME OF THE CHARITY CANNOT BE APPLIED TOWARDS THE OBJECT ABOVE IT MAY BE APPLIED FOR OTHER CHARITABLE PURPOSES FOR THE BENEFIT OF PERSONS RESIDENT IN THE AREA OF BENEFIT.
Governing documentSCHEME OF THE CHARITY COMMISSIONERS DATED 20 JUNE 2005.
Area of benefit
London Borough Of Lewisham With A Preference For The Ancient Parish Of Lee.
- 7 Trustees
- 0 Volunteers
Areas of operation
List of regions