Registered charities in England and Wales
Data for financial year ending 31 December 2018
Newcastle Diocesan Society
- Tel: 01912704100
- Newcastle Diocesan Society, Church House, St. Johns Terrace, North Shields, NE29 6HS
Aims & activities
The Charity acts as trustee and custodian trustee responsible for trust funds and properties held upon trust for the Diocese of Newcastle and Parochial Church Councils (PCCs) within the Diocese.
What the charity does
- Religious activities
- Other charitable purposes
Who the charity helps
- Other charities or voluntary bodies
- Other defined groups
How the charity works
- Makes grants to individuals
- Makes grants to organisations
- Acts as an umbrella or resource body
Accounts and trustees' annual report
FOR CHARITABLE OBJECTS AND PURPOSES ONLY, PARTICULARLY TO HOLD AND MANAGE MONEYS FUNDS AND ESTATES BOTH REAL AND PERSONAL ON BEHALF OF CHARITABLE INSTITUTIONS ETC. IN CONNECTION WITH THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND IN THE DIOCESE OF NEWCASTLE.
Governing documentMEMORANDUM AND ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION AS AMENDED 10/03/1950 AND 28/04/1950.
Area of benefit
Diocese Of Newcastle.
- 8 Trustees
- 0 Volunteers
Areas of operation
List of regions
- Newcastle Upon Tyne City
- North Tyneside