Registered charities in England and Wales
Data for financial year ending 05 April 2019
The Ancaster Trust
- Tel: 02079361910
- Sayers Butterworth Llp, 3Rd Floor, 12 Gough Square, London, EC4A 3DW
Aims & activities
The Funds of the Trust are to be applied for or towards such charitable purposes at such time or times and in such manner as the Trustees shall in their absolute discretion think fit. The objectives are fulfilled by the Trustees through consideration of appeals and making grants or donations in response thereto.
What the charity does
- General charitable purposes
- The advancement of health or saving of lives
- Overseas aid/famine relief
Who the charity helps
- The general public/mankind
How the charity works
- Makes grants to organisations
Recognised by HMRC for gift aid
Accounts and trustees' annual report
FOR OR TOWARDS SUCH CHARITABLE PURPOSES AT SUCH TIME OR TMES AND IN SUCH MANNER AS THE TRUSTEES SHALL IN THEIR DISCRETION THINK FIT.
Governing documentTRUST DEED DATED 5TH APRIL 1965
Land And Property
This charity owns and/or leases land or property.
Areas of operation
List of regions
- Throughout England And Wales