Registered charities in England and Wales
Data for financial year ending 31 July 2017
Life Eternal Trust (Uk)
- Tel: 02083632711
- 14 Essex Road, Enfield, EN2 6TZ
Aims & activities
Disseminating the knowledge which promotes and actualises physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, balance and well-being; in particular the techniques of Sahaja Yoga meditation and the teachings of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Fostering music, arts and crafts from different cultures. Promoting the idea and practice of tolerant and spiritually-centred living.
What the charity does
- General charitable purposes
- The advancement of health or saving of lives
- Religious activities
Who the charity helps
- The general public/mankind
How the charity works
- Provides advocacy/advice/information
Recognised by HMRC for gift aid
Accounts and trustees' annual report
1. THE ADVANCEMENT OF SAHAJA (INNATE) RELIGION (WHICH IS THE INTEGRATION OF ALL RELIGIONS) AND IS OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE UNIVERSAL NIRMALA RELIGION OR VISHWA NIRMALA DHARMA AS TAUGHT BY HER HOLINESS (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS "THE SAHAJA RELIGION). 2. THE ADVANCEMENT OF EDUCATION THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.
Governing documentTRUST DEED DATED 28TH MAY 1985 AMENDED BY TRUST DEED DATED 28TH JANUARY 1987 AS AMENDED BY SUPPLEMENTAL DEEDS OF 13 AND 18 MAY 2000, 22 DECEMBER 2000 AND 29 FEB 2008.
Area of benefit
Throughout The World
Safeguarding vulnerable beneficiaries
Conflicts of interest
Land And Property
This charity owns and/or leases land or property. Some or all of this land or property must be used for the charity’s purposes.
- 1 Trustees
- 200 Volunteers
|Trustee||Other trusteeships||Charity status|
|Life Eternal Trust (Uk) Limited||None on record|
Areas of operation
List of regions
- Northern Ireland
- Throughout England And Wales